Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally, a Saturday morning out together!

As Clayton transitions back to days, he is staying awake longer in the mornings! Last night, he slept all night and wanted to go to the Botanical Garden this morning. He jogged there and we went in the car. If only we had a jogging stroller for two - I would have loved to join him! So, here are a few photos of us there this morning. For some reason they loaded backwards, but I guess you really don't know that!

This was near the end of our time there. Right after this photo was taken, Colin stepped in the water - with BOTH feet! It was a very wet ride home in the car.
On our way to see the giant Koi Fish.
This was the first time Audrey liked being on my shoulders. She would lean back and say, "Whoa! Whoa!" It was pretty funny.

I can't believe how much Audrey looks like a little girl in this picture. I was holding her and and we would both say, "step" before she took a step across to another cement block. She is getting so big!
One other short funny moment from today...

I was making pancake batter while Colin watched Clayton cut up melons on the other counter. He looked over and asked me what I was doing and after I answered him he said, and I quote, "well, good grief!" Clayton and I both burst out laughing. When I asked him where he learned that he said, "probably from you, Mommy, when Audrey made a mess." I don't think I've ever said that, but it might be true.

I'll post more photos of our yard soon. It is basically finished, but has a few small touches left. I just love it and can't wait to have it fenced in to feel secure.

I also added a video of Audrey - albeit sideways - watching the ducks and fish. Such a cutie!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I love MBG. What a great day for it!