Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nap War

For the past two weeks, Colin and I have been in the middle of a nap war. I've been trying to get him to take a nap for over an hour and then we are both frustrated. I started letting him stay up and just read books in his bed for some quiet time, but that fizzled out after a while. He still does that, but for shorter periods of time. Now, he usually ends up just playing with his cars or following me EVERYWHERE!

Yesterday, I won a battle in the nap war. Colin agreed to lay down in his tunnell that he got for his birthday and slept there. Here are some pictures of him all snuggled up in there right before I woke him up.






I had to include a picture of Audrey, too, to be fair. This is after her nap. She looks all comfortable in her chair with her bowl of yogurt raisins and whole wheat puffs and her soy milk.



1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Oh my gosh she's gotten so big...

And I hate to say this, but Sophia stopped napping at a year. I stopped napping at 18 months. Sometimes they give it up early (of course if he's a bear by 7 in the evening without a nap, then that's something else!)