Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Train Museum

I just love Saint Louis. How many cities have so many free or inexpensive things for families to do? It just amazes me the number of places we can go to have a nice family outing together. What was our venue of choice today? The Museum of Transportation Clayton had taken Colin there when he was nearly two, but at that time he just enjoyed playing in the rocks. I think he got much more out of it this time around. I had fun putting the following pictures together to contrast. It is amazing how much a year can change a child, but not his interests!

Colin - Age 22 months
Colin - 3 years old
Colin - 22 months
These are some photos of the rest of us from this morning's visit. Yes, Audrey does have a puffy upper lip. I swear her face didn't even touch the ground when she tripped this morning! Danger Girl strikes again!












No comments: